Re: Charset conversions

Subject: Re: Charset conversions
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 09:12:31 -0700
Steve:

This is one way if you want to change your XML PI

You can (or should be able to) also use this in XSL or XSLT to transform
the output tree:

<xsl:pi name="xml">version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-0"</xsl:pi>

I have not tried the latter so please let us know if it works.

Duane Nickull
www.cartnetwork.com