Re: Specifying output encoding type in XSLT

Subject: Re: Specifying output encoding type in XSLT
From: James Clark <jjc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:05:22 +0700
This would be doing a similar kind of thing to what the indent-result
attribute on xsl:stylesheet: it's providing information about how the
result tree should be written out as an XML byte stream.  This suggests
that a result-encoding attribute on xsl:stylesheet would be the most
appropriate way to specify this.