Re: Dinky little XML and XSL GIFs for web pages?

Subject: Re: Dinky little XML and XSL GIFs for web pages?
From: Chris Lilley <chris@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 02:19:52 +0200

Tim Bray wrote:

> At 11:22 PM 5/1/99 +0200, Chris Lilley wrote:
> >Grin. OK, so here is a *text based* icon.
>
> Cool.  Since people here presumably favor *standards based* approaches,
> how about an icon that pumps up real done&delivered stable standards,
> i.e. XML+CSS.  Or XML+CSS+DOM.  Or... how about just XML?  -T.

It would be neat to do an icon for XML+CSS, written in XML+CSS.

For just XML on its ownsome, though, I guess you can't have an icon.
Well, okay, perhaps you can.

<?ICON  This page written in XML  ICON?>

Another missing icon would be the "written in XML, honest, but I
transform to HTML server side and provide no link to the XML so tough
luck" icon.

--
Chris