Re: XSL Limitation? Is this possible?

Subject: Re: XSL Limitation? Is this possible?
From: Rick Geimer <rick.geimer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:54:51 -0700
I believe the following would work for you in IE5, though the latest XSL
standard specifies some changes.

<xsl:template xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";
xmlns:qxsl="quote:http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>
 <HTML>
  <BODY>
   <xsl:apply-templates select="/*"/>
  </BODY>
 </HTML>

 <xsl:define-template-set>

  <xsl:template match="PARAGRAPH">
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="SENTENCE">
   <xsl:apply-templates select="node()">
    <xsl:template match="text()"><xsl:value-of/></xsl:template>
   </xsl:apply-templates>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="SUBJECT">
   <B>
   <xsl:apply-templates select="node()">
    <xsl:template match="text()"><xsl:value-of/></xsl:template>
   </xsl:apply-templates>
   </B>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="VERB">
   <B>
   <xsl:apply-templates select="node()">
    <xsl:template match="text()"><xsl:value-of/></xsl:template>
   </xsl:apply-templates>
   </B>
  </xsl:template>

 </xsl:define-template-set>