Subject: RE: Encoding Problem when converting to HTML with XT|
From: "Harbarth, Juliane" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 12:02:27 +0200
Since I failed to get output encodings right using XT,
I tried another XSL processor, namely XSL:P, free
downloadable from: http://www.clc-marketing.com/xslp/
That one did it.
Now, there are (at least) three possibilities :
1. There is a bug in XT.
2. There is a bug in my stuff (XML or stylesheet) and
XT is less forgiving than XSL:P.
3. XT would have managed to convert my stuff ok, if
applied properly. I am especially suspicious
about XT's NXMLOutputHandler. I did not use that
one, maybe I should.
Nr. 2 seems most likely.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list