ANNOUNCE: WWW8 Trip Report on WDVL

Subject: ANNOUNCE: WWW8 Trip Report on WDVL
From: "Sall, Ken" <ksall@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:35:54 -0400
I've completed my (long) report on the WWW8, the 8th International World
Wide Web Conference. It was just published on Web Developers Virtual Library
(http:wdvl.Internet.com). Enjoy!

http://wdvl.Internet.com/Internet/Future/

       This conference marks the
       10th anniversary of the World Wide Web, as
       measured from the original proposal from 1989. This
       report is the next best thing to attending the
       conference. Links to many of the significant
       presentations and keynotes are augmented by
       additional links not provided by the speakers. Topics
       include XML, Signed XML, RDF, XHTML, DOM,
       DOM2, XSL, XSLT, XSL-FO, CSS1, CSS2, CSS3,
       CSS-OM, web accessibility, SMIL, XMLNews, UIML,
       XPages, scalable vector graphics, metadata,
       querying, searching, linking, multimedia, and the
       Semantic Web, the name Tim Berners-Lee gives the
       Web as it enters its second decade.

- Ken Sall                       ksall@xxxxxxx, kensall@xxxxxxxx,
ken@xxxxxxxx
- AppNet, Inc.                   http://www.appnet.net