RE: XML/XSL and ASP/IIS

Subject: RE: XML/XSL and ASP/IIS
From: "Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM" <steven.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:19:02 +0100
Nice idea -
how do you get access to the querystring parameter in the XSL file?? - USe
the ASP Request Object? and use this in the XSL file?
Also i would probably use something like
	strValue = oXMLDOMNode.transformNode(stylesheet &
"?locale=brazil&language=port")

Thanks

Join Association of Internet Professionals - http://www.citix.com/aip

Steven Livingstone