RE: CSS and XSL?

Subject: RE: CSS and XSL?
From: "Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM" <steven.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:17:27 +0100
To follow this up, can I ask which may be a naiive question, but scripting
languages are very much used in association with CSS (and others..) on
browsers to provide many features, such as validation, dynamic changing of
content etc....

Can (or will) XSL approach this level, or shall you still use the
traditional scripting languages with XSL ??.
For example, how would be provide form validation with XSL?? I don't know if
it would be worth XSL having this functionality without, say, Javascript
which already does it anyway.

Sorry if I am missing something...

steven

Join Association of Internet Professionals - http://www.citix.com/aip