RE: XSL Optimizations

Subject: RE: XSL Optimizations
From: "Earl Bingham" <earl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:42:37 -0500
In relation to optimizations my concern is with the fact that it takes
seconds
to do certain processing on a file that should be in milliseconds for it to
be
acceptable from a client perspective.

I have an XSL file that will do a transformation from one DTD to another.
Currently,
there is 4 steps to put an XML file into a database which is taking 4-5
seconds.
Then another 3-4 seconds to remove it and present it to the client in HTML
format.

I was curious if anyone knows how to make this faster, other than removing
the
steps involved.

Thanks,

Earl Bingham