FOP 0.7.0 release with source

Subject: FOP 0.7.0 release with source
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 05:04:03 +0800
FOP: An XSL Formatter
http://www.jtauber.com/fop/

This would have been 0.6.4 except that I wanted to go up a minor version for
the release of the source. Changes in this version:

A new mainline class XTCommandLine that enables straight XML+XSL to PDF
(using XT which must be downloaded separately) without having to run an XSLT
engine and save the formatting object tree as a separate step.

Now handles multiple page sequences

Separated out the PDF-specific code that was within the area/space classes.
This makes FOP more modular and will enable alternative output formats in
the future

I look forward to people's comments on the source, which I have now made
available under an Apache-style licence.

James
--
James Tauber / jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx / www.jtauber.com