ANNOUNCE: Stylus Alpha Program Begins

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Stylus Alpha Program Begins
From: "Carl Sjogreen" <sjogreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:05:29 -0400
Members of xsl-list:

Transformis is pleased to announce Stylus, an Integrated Development
Environment for XSLT stylesheets.  Stylus provides a unified, graphical
interface for visualizing input data, editing stylesheets, and viewing the
result.

We would like to invite you to preview Stylus through our Alpha Program.
Program participants will have access to all pre-release versions of Stylus
and the ability to shape the final version of the product.

We are extremely interested in feedback from members of the XSL community as
we move forward to a final release.  We encourage both novice and
experienced XSL users to apply.

Please visit our website at http://www.transformis.com for more information
on Stylus and to complete an Alpha Program application.

	-Carl Sjogreen
	 President
	 Transformis LLC