RE: Sort what and how ?

Subject: RE: Sort what and how ?
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:41:38 +0100
> I'm sorry, but my result is in the document order, not in the sorter
> order.
Sorry, I misunderstood your problem.

 My exact syntax is :
> 	<xsl:value-of select="from-following-siblings(slide[1])"/>
> (I don't understand why this "slide[1]" ?? I try also "from-following-
> siblings(slide)", the result is the same)

This is because in converting a node-set to a string, only the first node
(in document order) is used. So because the from-following-siblings axis is
in document order, the [1] is redundant here.

> How it's possible to
> obtain the correct value (in the *sorted* order) for prev and next
> slide ???

Can you use "position()-1" and "position()+1"?

Mike Kay