Re: Linking to other queries.

Subject: Re: Linking to other queries.
From: "Richard Lander" <rlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:36:03 -0400
 Kara,

How about the following:

<xsl:template match='Author'>
<A class="special" href="placetogo.html">Author: <xsl:apply-templates/></A>
</xsl:template>

In your CSS, include:

A.special {text-decoration:none;color:black}
A.special:hover {text-decoration:underline;color:blue}

If you want a non-fixed href attribute, you'll have to provide further
processing. That CSS and XSL should do much of what you want. If you are not
currently using CSS, you'll have to add a STYLE element inside your HEAD
element.

Good luck,

 Richard.

Richard Lander