RE: Linking to other queries.

Subject: RE: Linking to other queries.
From: "Kara Lee" <karal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:44:01 -0700
Thanks for the feedback Richard.

<xsl:template match='Author'>
<A class="special" href="placetogo.html">Author: <xsl:apply-templates/></A>
</xsl:template>

That is pretty much the code I have right now.  But I'm trying to find a way
to read the href from my XML file as well.
Maybe like this in my XSL:
	<xsl:template match='Author'>
	<A class="special" href="value-of @HREF"> Author: <xsl:applytemplates/></A>
	</xsl:template>
Having my XML look like this:  (with a special URL encoding scheme)
	<Author HREF=" placetogo.html ">Smith J</Author>

But that doesn't work.

I want to create the link in my XSL, without telling my ahead of time what
the link should be.
Any suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Kara Lee