Re: Someone bashing XSL

Subject: Re: Someone bashing XSL
From: John Eadie <jae@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:12:04 -0700
Hi Duane,

Well, I'd say that it's the guys at Decisionsoft doing the bashing,
and maybe it's a bit unfair of them to quote Michael Leventhal that way.
Michael's a good guy, although perhaps is a little too unfettered in
mailing list pronouncements.

I may walk over and see you guys soon ..  %^)

-jae

in
DN> Sorry if this is a bit off-topic but did anyone see this guys comments
DN> about XSL?  I felt anyone investing time and effort into XSL may have
DN> something to say about this.

DN> <!--comment from http://www.xmlscript.org/xsl.html-->
DN> "XSL is the most hideous and unwieldy language imaginable and stands
DN> absolutely no chance of acceptance by the
DN>                                                        web community."
DN>                                                   -- Michael Leventhal,
DN> CiTEC.
DN> http://www.xmlscript.org/xsl.html
DN> <!--end comment-->

DN> Duane Nickull
DN> http://www.goxml.com

John Eadie [JE46]  (604) 922-5104  Cell: (604) 728-5104
COMPUTING ART Inc ~ Incorporated '89 ~ http://www.c-art.com
`Nowadays, we already have descriptions of descriptions.'
 - George Christoph Lictenberg 1742-1799