Re: following entity references

Subject: Re: following entity references
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:53:33 +0100 (BST)
> I could get quite depressed if the answer is a blunt "No".

Do you want us to lie and say "yes"?

David
PS
I am not sure it's enough to save you from depression, but you could
use one of the currently non standard hooks that the implementations
give you to write a `&' into the output, then you could write

`&'<xsl:value-of select="entity"/>`;' into your output
which would give you &PO4501; then all you need to is append your
entity declarations from the DTD on the source document to the internal
(or external) subset of the DTD of the result tree, and then the XML
processor handling the result tree will fill in the filename.