XT win32 extension functions

Subject: XT win32 extension functions
From: Linda van den Brink <lvdbrink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:48:23 +0200
Hi,

I'm using the win32 executable of XT and have been trying to use one of the
extension functions. I copied the example James Clark has on his website to
test if this will work, it appears it doesn't. I get the message "no such
functions".

Does anyone know if it's supposed to be possible to use James' extension
functions with XT.exe, or should I use XT proper?

Here's the stylesheet that produces the 'no such function' message:

<xsl:stylesheet  xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/XSL/Transform/1.0";
  xmlns:date="http://www.jclark.com/xt/java/java.util.Date";
  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40";  result-ns="">

<xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:if test="function-available('date:to-string') and
function-available('date:new')">
    </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>