RE: default-ns of the result doc different from the default-ns of the stylesheet?

Subject: RE: default-ns of the result doc different from the default-ns of the stylesheet?
From: "Vun Kannon, David" <dvunkannon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 08:36:42 -0400
You're correct, you can't change the concrete syntax of XML (the angle
brackets, et al). I choose to write
	<element name="para"><apply-templates/></element>
instead of
	<para><apply-templates/><para>
for the sake of the programmer (me). I suppose someone could write a pair of
stylesheets that transformed literal result elements, etc. into the other
syntax and back again. It would be a nice constructive proof that the two
are equivalent.
Cheers,
David vun Kannon