Re: XSL List Archives?

From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 11:05:08 -0700
Mike:

We were not quite ready to announce this however:

We have wrote an engine that has converted every single thread for the
past three weeks into XML and styled it with XSL.  It has then been fed
into the GoXML Search Engine spider's queue for indexing.  All the
threads should be searchable in XML from:

http://www.goxml.com/index.xsp

BTW - we have now indexed over 20,000 URL's of XML data.
(don't worry about the *.xsp extension - we are using our server side
object database driven system for generating text/*ml content-type from
various sources.  It will parse in any browser)

<MHO>
It seemed a bit hypocritical to be preaching to others about the
benefits of XML/XSL and not use it for the list archives.
</MHO>

Duane Nickull