Re: XSL List Archives?

Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 14:33:08 -0400 (EST)
At 2 Sep 1999 11:37 -0600, Mike Brown wrote:
 > The HTML interface to the XSL list archives is getting unwieldy. Any chance
 > the raw mailbox files could be made available for download? It would be much
 > easier if I could search them on my own box.

Improvements to the XSL-List archive have been ready for more months
than I care to count, but they've been on hold while I've tried to get
the DSSSList archive fixed.  While it was seemingly impossible to get
one mailing list archive back on-line, I wasn't about to fiddle with
the other one that was working.  Happily, the DSSSList archive is days
away from being restored (it's been working for the last two weeks,
but it's not publicly accessible right now).  Once it's in place, I'll
update the XSL-List's MHonArc resource files to add author and subject
indexes as well as split index pages into 250-message chunks.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632