RE: how to change xsl dynamically?

Subject: RE: how to change xsl dynamically?
From: Ben Robb <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:48:23 +0100
That's by far the easiest way of doing it - certainly the IE5 parser doesn't
seem to care if you call XSL pages which happen to have .asp extensions. You
can also do the same for XML pages, which means if you *really* want to you
can dynamically write the XML from a database via ODBC connections. AND you
can send QueryStrings to the dynamic pages - very cool, actually.

The only thing the parser is interested in is whether or not the resultant
page is well-formed XML.

Rgs,

Ben Robb
cScape Ltd