RE: how to change xsl dynamically?

Subject: RE: how to change xsl dynamically?
From: Marco.Mistroni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:33:18 +0300
hi,
	maybe i do not understand fully the question, but if
	the problem is to change xsl dynamically you could
try to do like this:
you write a common stylesheet in which you import another stylesheet
the  name of this stylesheet is a param-variable, so that you can change it
from
for example a servlet.
when you call for example the servlet, based on a value entered by the user
you use
the instruction setStylesheetParam() to set the name of the xsl stylesheet.
Have i understood the problem correctly?
best regards
			marco