RE: What will be the future improvements of XSLT?

Subject: RE: What will be the future improvements of XSLT?
From: "Hunter, David" <dhunter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:27:31 -0400
From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:simonstl@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 1999 4:07 PM
> Most of the Web developers I work with who are building XML-oriented
> applications already have JavaScript and/or Java skills, and find XSL
> occasionally useful at best, hair-pulling frustrating at worst.

Yep, this is me.  My programming skills are exclusively procedural, but on
occasion I have found XSL to be the best bet for a particular task.  And I
happened to find it useful AND hair-pulling frustrating.  :-)  I was just
starting to get to the point where I could see the power in XSL, when I
finished my task and washed my hands of it, to go back to my procedural
languages...

David Hunter (who wishes he was weird, but usually ends up pretty normal)
david.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MediaServ Information Architects
http://www.MediaServ.com