Controlling output element spacing

Subject: Controlling output element spacing
From: Stephane St-Denis <Stephane.St-Denis@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 11:23:31 -0400
Hi everybody !!!

I have a problem with indentation for html ouput.
My problem is i would like to have a indentation but not for
a specific node.

Example :

XML :
<reference>
<asymbol>[DMR-A-TECH95]</asymbol>
<year>1998</year>
</reference>

XSL :

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/XSL/Transform/1.0";
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"; result-ns="">
<xsl:template match="reference/*">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="node()"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="reference/*[last()]" priority="5">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="node()"/>
</xsl:template>

HTML OUTPUT :

** We have a carriage return before tag "nobr" **
** We have a carriage return after tag "nobr" **
, <span class="BodyText">1998</span>

I would like to have indentation for the HTML output but not for the tag
nobr.
Because the carriage return (generate by LotusXSL Processor) put a space

before and after the tag nobr.  It is a problem because when you
concatenate
a string you have a space before and after.

It is possible to desactivate indentation for a specific node ??? (How).

Thanks !!