Re: XSLT Scripting?

Subject: Re: XSLT Scripting?
From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 21:06:05 +0200
Hi Phil,

Try this :

-----------
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/XSL/Transform/1.0";>

<xsl:template match="TELEPHONE">

	<AREACODE><xsl:value-of select="substring-before(string(),
'-')"/></AREACODE>
	<PREFIX><xsl:value-of
select="substring-before(substring-after(string(), '-'),
'-')"/></PREFIX>
	<NUMBER><xsl:value-of select="substring-after(substring-after(string(),

</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

These functions are documented in the XPATH recommendation
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath).

Hope this helps.

Eric