Re: XSL implementation in IE5 ??? (fwd)

Subject: Re: XSL implementation in IE5 ??? (fwd)
From: "Dale Asberry" <rdasberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 05:48:00 PDT
I would suggest NOT doing it with IE5. It uses a significantly out-dated XSL spec along w/ Microsoft "extensions". I would recommend using either James Clark's XT (www.jclark.com) or LotusXSL from the IBM alphaWorks site. However, if you insist on using IE5, you will need to write script code that accesses the XSL control directly. I'm not much help since I quickly got fed up with the IE5 implementation, however, the MSDN site has a great wealth of information for doing XSL the "Microsoft way".