RE: Dependency Sorting, first of kind

Subject: RE: Dependency Sorting, first of kind
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:46:02 -0000
A few moments ago I wrote
>Saxon is giving the right answer (except for the omission of the xml
declaration: when the keyword
>changed from xml-declaration to omit-xml-declaration, I accidentally left
the default as "yes").

Actually the error is slightly different. Where (as here) there is no
xsl:output element and the stylesheet outputs a text node with no containing
element node, I'm defaulting to method="text", whereas the spec states that
I should be outputting a well-formed XML external general parsed entity.

But I don't think this affects the substance of the reported difference!

Mike Kay