RE: Stylesheet to view XML code in browser

Subject: RE: Stylesheet to view XML code in browser
From: Mike Brown <mbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:21:58 -0700
> This might not be what you want but shows all elements of the XML.
> (See attached file: Fancy_XML_Tree_Viewer_33.xsl)

Ugh, time to update it. I discovered some kind of problem with it a while
ago in which contents of certain nodes are shown more than once in certain
situations. I haven't had time to diagnose the error. But in general, it
works and will visibly show you the basic node structure of a document.

G. Ken Holman's SHOWTREE.xsl is a similar stylesheet that you should also
try out.

-Mike
http://www.skew.org/xml/