Re: indentation

Subject: Re: indentation
From: "Chuck White" <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 12:20:08 -0800
Well, I dithered too, because I didn't want to sound like I was flaming you.
There are huge dangers in learning the IE way, so I don't actually disagree
with you at all. I just found it a good tool to learn the syntax with,
especially during the early phases. But I would also want to re-emphasize
your points (and others on this list). IE5 is not in sync with standards, so
beware!
Chuck White
Creative Director
ADVANCE Recruitment Advertising, Inc.
chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.advancerecruitment.com
author of Internet Explorer 5 Developer's Guide, IDG Books
co-author Mastering XML, Sybex Books