RE: Transforming HTML to WML

Subject: RE: Transforming HTML to WML
From: "Oakes, Stephen (BCE, Highett)" <Stephen.Oakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:02:14 +1100

> in your own
> > native
> (yourXML->WML) and
> > >
> > >Absolutely. Very sensible.

Quite right, but...
How do I actually apply one from a set of different style sheets to a single
XML document?  So far the only way I have applied a style sheet is by
including its name in the XML file itself.

ie.
<?xml:stylesheet title = "etc" type="text/xsl" href="etc.xsl" ?>

--
Stephen Oakes                Stephen.Oakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CSIRO Division of Building, Construction and Engineering