:problem with embedding objects (IE5)

Subject: :problem with embedding objects (IE5)
From: Barnes Steve J <SJBARNES@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 08:48:00 -0000
		I have had a similar problem where the HTML code
generated using a parser worked fine but the XLM/XSL did not.
		After a lot of experimentation I found that the line
feeds and spaces that I had used to make the XSL clearer were correctly
removed by an external parser but caused a single space in the IE5
interpretation, this can mess up class names, etc.

		The solution I found was to place all of the code to
generate links, scripts, etc., onto single lines, so from the <A> to the
</A> was all on the one line and suddenly IE5 worked.

		Hope this is some help.