Re: XSL iteration

Subject: Re: XSL iteration
From: "Steven Livingstone" <ceo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 01:10:54 -0000
Although, one argument might be that while "others" have been waiting for
things to happen we at least have an implementation we can work with.

I know in my work place we would rather have this than wait for the
"next(??)" version of Netscape.

I support Microsoft in what they have done as it has allowed me to at least
introduce the technology to companies I have worked with wihtout having to
worry about hte browser being changed day to day - with greatest respect, I
see this happening on this list every week ! (which isn't always a bad thing
!).

cheers,
Steven

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
+44 (0) 7771 957 280

Professional XML
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861003110
Professional Site Server 3
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002696
Professional Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002505