Offline use of xsl in IE5

Subject: Offline use of xsl in IE5
From: Marko Draisma <mdraisma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 18:0:50 +0100
Hi there,

I am new to this list, so here is a brief description of me. For my profession I am familiar with Oracle RDBMS
and development-tools. After reading a book about XML and doing a course in Java, my aim is now to master
xsl. In the future I would like to built a website as an integrated system with an Oracle rdbms, xml, xsl and
servlets. But I guess that the best way to do this, is one step at a time.
To practice I would like to use IE5 to display my xml with xsl-stylesheets. So here is my question: it seems that
the only way to use IE5 that way, is to place my xml- and xsl-files on the internet. Is there another way to do
this?

Thanks,

Marko Draisma.