RE: Preserving links in output files

Subject: RE: Preserving links in output files
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:15:29 -0000
There are a couple of sample stylesheets in the SAXON distribution
(http://users.iclway.co.uk/mhkay/saxon) that do this sort of linking, using
of course the saxon:output mechanism rather than xt:document.

But the links in the generated HTML link only at the document level. If you
want to create links at a finer granularity, use the generate-id() function
to obtain an identifier for the source node, which you can use to generate
both an <a href="abc.html#id"> in the referencing document, and an
<a name="id"> in the referenced document.

Mike Kay