Re: 4Thought's 4XSLT

Subject: Re: 4Thought's 4XSLT
From: John Robert Gardner <jrgardn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:19:04 -0500 (EST)
My kind thanks to Uche Ogbuji who clarified, offlist, that JPython is not
supported by 4Thought.

My apologies for the list clutter.

John Robert Gardner
ATLA-CERTR
Emory University
http://vedavid.org/diss/
"If there is something you're thinking of doing, or wish you could do,
begin it.  In boldness there is mystery and power . . . . "  -Goethe