RE: document() revisited

Subject: RE: document() revisited
From: "Beckers, Marc" <Marc.Beckers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:33:06 +0100
> I don't know what you mean by copying the result onto itself.

I mean overwriting each file with an output file of the same name.

> Do you want
> the result to be available for further processing? Then you
> need to store it
> in a variable as a result tree fragment using copy-of and access the
> variable with an extension function such as XT and Saxon
> have. It's not
> possible in standard XSLT.

I'm using XT with the xt:document extension and am stuck on the
href expression:

<xsl:template match="html">
 <!-- find me the path and put in a variable: for each html
      instance, it is the text in the corresponding file element
      in the "mother" xml document -->
  <xt:document method="html" href="{$path}">
 <!-- copy-of result or apply-templates or whatever -->
   </xt:document>
</xsl:template>

Any ideas on filling the href?

Thanks,