RE: document() revisited

Subject: RE: document() revisited
From: "Daneker, Vincent" <DanekerV@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 07:19:17 -0800
Marc, below is an excerpt of XSLT I used with XT to generate multiple files
using the xt:document. I haven't tested the bit below, but conceptually (I
hope) it works.

<!-- match parent -->
<xsl:template match="mother">
<!-- declare path parameter based on value-of file -->
<xsl:param name="path" select="file"/>
	<!-- call output template and pass %path% as parameter-->
	<xsl:call-template name="output">
	<xsl:with-param name="path"><xsl:value-of
select="$path"/></xsl:with-param>
	</xsl:call-template>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template name="output">
<xsl:param name="path">files\default.htm</xsl:param>
<xt:document method="html" href="{$path}">
	<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xt:document>