XSL Processors in batch mode

Subject: XSL Processors in batch mode
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:07:46 +0000
Does anyone know offhand if either XT or Xalan can run an entire
subdirectory's XML files through a stylesheet from one command on the
command line? What're the arguments to use?

I seem to remember LotusXSL did this (and Xalan is built on Lotus), but I
couldn't find anything in the documentation.

I suppose I could write a shell script....

Thanks!
Wendell