RE: XSL processor authors - how about this approach?

Subject: RE: XSL processor authors - how about this approach?
From: "Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM" <steven.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:16:04 -0000
With the new MSXML processor (preview) you can create compiled XSL
stylesheet templates - pretty useful and fast.

Sounds like a similar idea to what you suggest.

Author
Pro XML
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861003110
Pro Site Server 3, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002696
Pro Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002505

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
07771 957 280 or +447771957280