RE: Future XSLT expansion.

Subject: RE: Future XSLT expansion.
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:26:38 -0500
Hi Michael,

Michael said:
Thanks, Didier, the specs are pretty impenetrable but I think most of us
implementors discovered the existence of result tree fragments a few months
ago.

Didier replies:
Yes Michael it is implemented. Sorry, I badly expressed myself. What I meant
is that I thought that result fragments could be made a subset of node sets.
However, reading more the specs and after the discussion, it is obvious that
we reasonably can't under the current specs. This said, we can still
question why this is not possible because having the possibility to obtain a
node set from a variable could be potentially very useful.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
Email: martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Conferences: Web Chicago(http://www.mfweb.com)