RE: RE: Guidance Requested - thanks

Subject: RE: RE: Guidance Requested - thanks
From: "ECKHART.CURT" <ECKHART.CURT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:33:06 -0500
Title: RE: RE: Guidance Requested - thanks

To the persons who respond to my question on this list,

Thanks to Dan Morrison for useful guidance and a pointer to information that might help me.

To Ben Robb and others like him.  "Thanks" for the cursory correction to the first line of my style sheet.  I've noticed from lurking on this list that all too frequently the posters who are 'old hands' at this seem to overlook the morass of standards and implementations that are swimming around.  To the new user, these issues are not obvious and I for one would appreciate it if you dropped the condescending context from your replies.  I'd rather have no reply than one which points out that this is probably something I should have 'already known'.

Sorry for wasting further bandwidth with this rant; I won't do it again.  I just see this type of sneering dialog all the time in here and it gets a little tiring after a while.

Thanks for listening,
Curt