How to create an HTML file with the correct ext in lotusXSL

Subject: How to create an HTML file with the correct ext in lotusXSL
From: Artur Matos <ei96024@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:15:22 +0100 (WET DST)
Hi all,

 	I'm using lotusXSL and the "redirect" extension to create more
than one file from my XML and XSL documents. More concisely, i want to
create one HTML file for each ocurring tag (of some fixed type) i have in
my XML document. For example, in my XML file i
have:

 <cat>
  <name> cat1 </name>
 </cat>
 <cat>
  <name cat2 </name>
 </cat>

I want my XSL processor to create cat1.html and cat2.html.
With the redirection mechanism in lotus I can do this like:

<xls:template match="cat">
 <redirect:open select="name" />
  <redirect:write select="name">
    ... transformation goes here...

  </redirect:write>
 <redirect:close select="name"/>
</xsl:template>

The problem I have is that i can't create the files with the correct
extension. The code snipet above only creates files with no extension. How
can I create .html files? I've tried XPath functions in the select
atribute, things like : <redirect:open select="concat(name, ".html")">,
with no avail. Thanks in advance.

Artur Matos (ei96024@xxxxxxxx)