Is there anyone who can help me???

Subject: Is there anyone who can help me???
From: "Paal Eriksen" <pserik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 10:30:09 CEST
I've posted similar problem once before and try again, anyone who can give me a hand ????

I have simplified my problem allot and this is my problem. This generates a list of headlines and i let everybody get access to a function myAlert. But if i click on one of the link i get Error: Object expected. If i try the javacode call in a ordinary htm file it's ok. So question is anyone know why i get this error! My goal is to generate a list of headline links and be able to click each of them, use javascript to retrieve info's from the xml file and show it in a cell i have specified with an ID.

So ANYONE ????

Steven

<xsl:script language="Javascript"><![CDATA[
	function myAlert() {
 		window.status="Welcome to my homepage";
	}
]]></xsl:script>

<xsl:for-each select="main_news/news/title">
	<li/><xsl:value-of select="./@headline"/></a>
		</xsl:for-each>