RE: Question about if statement in xsl file

Subject: RE: Question about if statement in xsl file
From: "Paal Eriksen" <pserik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 12:25:27 CEST
I tried your suggestion but i get the same error. I believe maybe it's a error in the parser. I've tried the same code in a htm file just to check if the statement work and it did.

Steven

The '>' character has to be escaped in XML, although I wouldn't expect this
to be necessary in a CDATA section.

Try '&gt;', maybe that'll work.