How to dynamically change nested sort order?

Subject: How to dynamically change nested sort order?
From: "Jixian Chen" <jixian_chen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 20:31:53 GMT
I am working on a roll-up report which have three nested sort/order-by. Depend on the user's choice, all three levels of sort can change from ascending to descending. I am using server side xml/xsl. Is there anywhere to dynamically changed the sort order using VB's MSXML.DOMDocument object? Using the DOM, is there anywhere to identify different for-each statements?

Here is a outline of my xsl:

<xsl:for-each select="ORG" order-by="ORG_NAME">
  ...html codes...

<xsl:for-each select="Dept" order-by="Dept_Name">

...html codes...

    <xsl:for-each select="Unit" order-by="Unit_Name">
     ....html codes....

    </xsl:for-each>
  </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:for-each>