Re: dynamically setting 'selected' in option tag

Subject: Re: dynamically setting 'selected' in option tag
From: Larry_Mason@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:34:27 -0500
Just off the top of my pointed head
<statelist>
<name>AK</name>
<name>AZ</name>
</statelist>

in pseudo-code and maybe a starting point
<xsl:for-each statelist>
  <OPTION>
    <xsl:attribute name="value"><xsl:value-of select="position
()"/></xsl:attribute>
    when position = state
    <xsl:attribute name="selected">true</xsl:attribute>
   </OPTION>
</xsl:for-each>

Larry

Aaron Pekrul <apekrul@xxxxxxxxxxx>@mulberrytech.com on 04/13/2000 10:58:42