RE: how to select attribute value based on another attribute valu e?

Subject: RE: how to select attribute value based on another attribute valu e?
From: "Selva, Francis" <Francis.Selva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:47:10 -0700
Wendell,
      How can I check 2 conditions in one statement?

<xsl:value-of select="COLUMN[@NAME='CHARGES']/VALUE"/> works for
name=CHARGES but if I want to check for both NAME=CHARGES OR NAME=COST how
can I do it?.It's giving me an error if I try to use | but I assume that Im
using it in a wrong way.

If Wendell's answering quota for today is over,then can someone help me in
this :)

Francis

The woods are lovely,dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,