Binary characters to output stream

Subject: Binary characters to output stream
From: "Lee Barwick" <lee.barwick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:39:18 -0700
Is it possible to output binary characters from an XSLT transformation?
 The type of output I need is actually a printer command of the following
format:

[ESC]command;

Where [ESC] is ASCII character 27.

Thanks
Lee

Why not log on and see just how our new factory
is coming along.  Point your browser to
www.metromail-buildingsite.co.uk

The information contained in this e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended for the addressee only.  If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator or telephone 0191 554 6262.

This e-mail and any attachments have been
scanned for viruses prior to leaving MetroMail
but MetroMail will not be liable for any losses as
a result of any viruses being passed on.

If this e-mail offends in any way please forward
it to sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MetroMail Ltd, Palmer Road, SW Ind Est, Peterlee
www.metromail.co.uk