Summary Totals by Type

Subject: Summary Totals by Type
From: Ron Grimes <rgrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:50:26 -0600
Any help I could get with this would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to create summary totals by type. Given the following,

<flexact xmlns="x-schema:flexact-schema.xml">
  <description>Flexible Spending Account(s)</description>
  <fsatrans>
    <transtype>Claim</transtype>
    <transdate>2000-05-08</transdate>
    <transamount>130.00</transamount>
  </fsatrans>
  <fsatrans>
    <transtype>Reimbursement</transtype>
    <transdate>2000-06-10</transdate>
    <transamount>130.00</transamount>
  </fsatrans>
</flexact>

So, how can I change this function to give me YTD totals for just transtype
= "Claim"?

<xsl:script><![CDATA[
    function ytdClaims(node) {
      total = 0;
      claims = node.selectNodes("/flexact/fsatrans/transamount");
      for (c = claims.nextNode(); c; c = claims.nextNode())
	  total += c.nodeTypedValue;
        return formatNumber(total, "$###,##0.00");
    }
]]></xsl:script>

Thanks,
Ron Grimes