RE: MSXML version

Subject: RE: MSXML version
From: Joshua Allen <joshuaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:26:37 -0700
A fairly detailed chart of what file versions of MSXML ship
with what products, etc. has recently been published at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/general/replacemode.asp.

Just FYI, if you ever need to do general lookups of which
file versions shipped with which products, there is
a searchable database at
http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/fileversion.